"People who let God lead them to where He wants them to serve find an incredible sense of satisfaction and joy. ....it's far more exhilarating to be a participant than a spectator. Why watch others change the world when you can join them? Your move."
—Bill Hybels, author, "The Volunteer Revolution: Unleashing the Power of Everybody"
Volunteering is a special way you can serve others with your gifts and talents. We have found the best way to share our faith is through the way we treat others whether it is a fellow volunteer, someone in need or a donor.
Below is a short listing of the ways you can help support our organization.
- Pick up donated furniture.
- Deliver furniture to those in need.
- Project management skills to assist in scheduling home visits for furniture and pick
ups and deliveries.
- Organizational skills to assist in coordinating storage and distribution of furniture donations.
- Sort donated clothing.
- Assist those in need with their shopping experience when selecting items.
- Computer skills to assist in entering client information in our database.
- Assist at various special events such as
the Project Homeless Connect, Suit Yourself, Back to School drive or clothing give away events at
various churches and community sites.
- Assist in making calls to connect with churches and businesses
for financial support.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of our facility.
|If you would like to join us as a volunteer please call our office at (203)574-ACTS (2287) or contact Sarah at